The major objective of this program is to enhance novel AD-related research throughout the University of Wisconsin and generate pilot data for larger peer-reviewed grants. Proposals may target any aspect of Alzheimer’s disease.
A Letter of Intent indicating the focus of research is due at 4 p.m. on August 18, 2017. A Full Application must be submitted in an electronic format by 4 p.m. on October 13, 2017. Click here to submit your Letter of Intent.
- PI must have a UW or VA appointment
- Previous pilot grant awardees are ineligible regardless of content, if the previous award is still active
- Funds can be requested for up to 1 year
- Total budget should not exceed $30,000
- Indirect costs will not be supported