Welcome to our Resources page.
Alzheimer's Disease Education & Information
For resources related to Alzheimer's disease education and information, click here.
For Dementia Patients & Their Caregivers
For resources that may be helpful to dementia patients and their caregivers, click here.
Wisconsin ADRC Community Newsletter: "Headlines"
Below are links to current and past issues of the Headlines.
- 2017 Summer Issue of Headlines
- 2017 Spring Issue of Headlines
- 2016 Summer Issue of Headlines
- 2015 Fall Issue of Headlines
- 2014 Fall Issue of Headlines
Wisconsin ADRC Scientific and Community Presentations
Videos and PowerPoint presentations of scientific and community talks given at current and past ADRC events.
- ADRC Seminar Series 2016
April 19, 2016: Madhav Thambisetty, MD, PhD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
"Blood and Brain Metabolomics in Alzheimer's: Seeking Biomarkers and Understanding Mechanisms"
April 5, 2016:Henrik Zetterberg, MD, PhD, University of Gothenberg, Sweden
"New CSF and Plasma Biomarkers for Neurodegenerative Diseases"
- Videos from the 2015 November Lecture "Living Well With Dementia,"
November 4, 2015
Susan L. Stark, PhD, OTR/L, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis
"Home Environmental support That Improve Patient Safety and Reduce Caregiver Burden"
Susan Flowers Benton, PhD Candidate, Wisconsin Alzheimer's Disease Research Center
"Healthy Aging With Chronic Illness"
Joy Schmidt, Dementia Care Specialist, Aging & Disability Resource Center of Dane County
"Building Dementia Friendly Communities"
- ADRC Seminar Series 2015
November 3, 2015: Giovanni Coppola, MD, UCLA
"Genetic and Genomic Studies in Neurodegeneration"
October 6, 2015: Scott Small, MD, Columbia University Medical Center ADRC
"Regional Vulnerability as a Key to Alzheimer's Disease"
- Videos from the 2014 November Lecture "Searching for a Solution to Alzheimer's Disease,"
November 24, 2014
Maria C. Carrillo, PhD, Vice President, Medical & Scientific Relations Division, Alzheimer's Association
"Update on Alzheimer's Disease Research: Current and Future Directions"
Dominique Brossard, PhD, Professor & Chair, Department of Life Sciences Communications
"The Brave New World of Science, New Media and the Public"
- Videos from the 2013 November Lecture "Reducing Your Risk of Alzheimer's,"
November 21, 2013
Cindy Carlsson, MD, MS
"Frontiers in Alzheimer's Disease Research"
Dane Cook, PhD
"A Fit Brain is a Healthy Brain"
Piero Antuono, MD
"Nutrition and the Brain: What is the Link?"
Barbara Bendlin, PhD
"Risk Factors for Alzheimer's and Hope on the Horizon"
How to Request a Speaker for Your Group
Staff are available to speak to your group of caregivers, professionals, or other community members on a variety of topics.
- The Wisconsin Alzheimer's Disease Research Center, for topics related to Alzheimer's disease, research opportunities and findings ... (608) 263-2582 ● email@example.com
- The Wisconsin Brain Donor Program, for topics related to brain donation and research ... (608) 256-1901, ext. 11767 ● firstname.lastname@example.org