The Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center funds a full-time summer journalism internship at Madison365. Interns gain valuable real-world journalism experience while reporting on important issues around health, wellness, health equity and aging for Madison365.
University of Wisconsin-Madison students are eligible to apply, including spring graduates.
Applications for the summer 2023 internship are open. Apply online.
About the internship
The Wisconsin ADRC established the Health Reporting Internship in 2021 in partnership with Madison365. The Health Reporting Intern will:
- Attend weekly Madison365 editorial staff meetings
- Develop source relationships
- Pitch story ideas
- Cover three to five stories per week as assigned by Madison365 editors
- Have opportunities to appear on Madison365 podcasts and video shows
- Receive $15 per hour for 40 hours per week for eight weeks